Palau Liveaboard Adventure
April 9-22, 2024
Palau’s Rock Islands will enchant you from the moment you fly over the country. Between the channels of these islands are some of the best dive sites in the world, including the famous Blue Corner and German Channel! Aside from the gorgeous corals and tropical Pacific fish you will see on every dive, you also will have the chance to dive with sharks, mantas, and even the elusive cuttlefish.
Denver Divers is taking you to Palau for a three-night stay in Koror to tour the historical World War II sites, discover the beauty of the land and people of Palau and relax before your 7-night liveaboard adventure. Once on our way, we will be diving 4-5 dives per day with the Palau Aggressor II, so what are you waiting for?
*Appx Price: $7,600
- *Roundtrip airfare to/from Koror, Palau
- Roundtrip airport & hotel to vessel transfers
- 3 nights prior to and one night following the liveaboard in garden room accommodations at Palau Royal Resort including breakfast (dbl/occ)
- 1 full day kayak tour including snorkeling and lunch
- 7 nights accommodations aboard Palau Aggressor II Liveaboard (dbl occ)
- Up to 4-5 dives daily aboard the Liveaboard
- All meals and beverages, including local beer & wine aboard liveaboard
- $240 port/permit fee (required by liveaboard to be paid on departure & subject to change)
- $150 fuel surcharge (required by liveaboard to be paid on departure & subject to change)
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance
- **Any costs related to COVID-19 testing, procedures, or quarantine
**All COVID testing and procedures are subject to change at any time.
80℉ to 87℉ 82℉ to 85℉ All levels welcome, but recommended to take Perfect Buoyancy prior to departure Any scuba courses requested
$1000 deposit due at sign up
Final payment due 90 days from departure
Call Denver Divers at (303) 399-2877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule your trip today!