Training Philosophy - Why Denver Divers?
At Denver Divers we are committed to creating life-long scuba divers, snorkelers, freedivers and swimmers through our unique approach to teaching through experiential learning, travel, and a premier selection of retail items to fit almost every water-lover's needs.
Denver Divers offers a full range of classes from snorkeling to full scuba certification and beyond. Because of our commitment to safety, we are also an Instructor Training Center for Scuba Schools International. By investing in our instructors and trainers and by providing exceptional training equipment, we are investing in you.
Our mission is "to be recognized as the premier, environmentally responsible aquatics center in the Rocky Mountain Region by delivering exceptional training, retail, and travel experiences."
Why Learn at Denver Divers?
- Our class tuition includes all required pool equipment rental so you can learn in a stress-free environment.
- Our students have lifetime access to the pool, a benefit not offered by most other dive centers.
- We offer free, dive leader-led pool practices to all of our Open Water Diver students. This allows new divers the opportunity to practice scuba skills before completing their open water certification dives.
- We offer flexible scheduling and can accommodate any schedule.
- Our on-site warm (88F/31C) salt water pool was designed as a scuba “tank”, ideal for scuba training.
- We have both Nitrox and air fill stations on site where we regularly test our air to maintain above average quality.
- Our instructors are directly affiliated with Denver Divers, which allows us to ensure continuing education and hands-on oversight for training.
- Denver Divers’ student-to-instructor ratio is never more than four-to-one for open water diver students.
- We are very active in finding ways to make our specialty courses fun and unique, like our destination-specific Fish ID classes!
Denver Divers is recognized as a Diamond Instructor Training Dive Center by our primary certification agency, Scuba Schools International. The SSI Diamond Dive Center status recognizes Denver Divers for our commitment to excellence and leadership in the categories of:
- Business Practices and Ethics
- Quality Assurance
- Educational Commitment
- Customer Service
- Diving Passion