Vancouver Island: God's Pocket Resort
April 26 - May 4, 2024
Located on Hurst Island just northeast of the northernmost tip of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, God’s Pocket is an off-the-grid dive haven. The sites divers get to visit when diving God’s Pocket are said to be some of the best cold-water diving spots in the world and we cannot wait to take you there! Giant Pacific Octopus, Wolf Eel and the famous Grunt Sculpin are just a few of the animals you will get to encounter here.
While this is a spectacular dive destination, it is also a unique adventure that will require more experience than most of our group trips. Due to the cold and currents we could encounter, all divers are required to be dry suit certified with at least 50 logged dry suit/cold water dives and 100 total logged dives. Non-divers are welcome to join and will have a spectacular time hiking, boat riding, and exploring the Canadian wilderness.
- 6 nights accommodation at God’s Pocket Resort (dbl/occ)
- All transportation in Vancouver including to/from airport to Port Hardy and to/from Port Hardy to Hurst Island
- 2 nights hotel accommodations during transit to/from Vancouver Airport to Port Hardy
- 5 days of diving: 3 boat dives per day
- 1 night dive in the bay
- Nitrox included for certified divers
- 3 meals + snacks per day including beverages
- Use of kayaks
- Taxes & fees
- Roundtrip airfare to/from Vancouver, BC Canada
- Single supplement (+$950)
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Any unforeseen costs related to COVID-19 testing, procedures, or quarantine
40℉ to 48℉ 41℉ to 45℉ Dry Suit certification required, 100 logged dives & 50 dry suit dives required Very limited advanced classes available
$1000 deposit due at sign up
Final payment due 90 days from departure
Call Denver Divers at (303) 399-2877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule your trip today!