Virtual Learning Specials
Specials Running through June 30!
Thank you to All Medical Professionals:
As a thank you for all the hard work you are doing now, we want to offer some fun for later. Just show us a business card or medical profession ID and enjoy the following:
- $100 off Open Water Diver Class, Advanced Open Water Diver Certification or Master Diver Certification - sign up and pay now through the end of June, take the class anytime, no expiration date
- 20% off all retail sales through the end of June
- To take advantage of this special, please email us a copy of your ID or business card at email@example.com and we will get you started on your next adventure!
All you have to do is sign up and you will receive free materials for Science of Diving. To complete your certification, sign up for one of our Science of Diving Virtual Lecture/Classroom sessions for only $100 (20% off our regular in-class rate of $125).
Get an additional $100 off our online pricing if you schedule your in-class reviews virtually with one of our instructors during the temporary closure of our facilities
Marine Ecology Home-Study Bundle:
- Choose 5 specialties from the following: Marine Ecology, Fish Identification (choose your location), Coral Identification, Shark Ecology, Manta & Ray Ecology or Sea Turtle Ecology
- Digital materials bundle: Regularly $375, on sale for $250
- Contact us to set up your 2-hour lectures to complete your certification in each specialty chosen
- Set of five virtual lectures with unlimited co-participants (family members wanting to learn but not get the certification card) costs just $100 for all five lectures
- To get certified in each specialty, each student has to own their own digital material, BUT if you just want to learn, we are also offering:
- $20 virtual lectures on each ecology topic offered by SSI - Includes unlimited co-participants, so contact us to take the boredom out of your day!
20% off classroom and materials for all courses that we can conduct via virtual learning!
Includes: Deep Diving, Night & Limited Visibility, Nitrox, Computer, Boat, Underwater Navigation, Fish ID, Marine Ecology, Shark Ecology, Coral ID, Sea Turtle Ecology, Manta and Ray Ecology
To take advantage of any of our specials, simply log in to our scuba scheduler, sort by "Virtual Learning" and purchase your desired materials. Once we get a notice you have purchased the materials, we will contact you to schedule your course!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!